Shipping and Returns
- Our artwork is a testament to craftsmanship, as each piece is hand-cut and assembled to order with meticulous care.
- Due to the bespoke nature of our art, all artwork is considered a final sale and is not eligible for returns.
Damaged or Defective Items:
- If your artwork arrives damaged or defective, please contact our Customer Success team within 14 days of receiving the item. We will work with you to resolve the issue, which may include a replacement or repair. Please include pictures of the damaged artwork and shipping box to [email protected].
- Free Shipping on all U.S. and Canada Orders.
- All of our artwork is made and assembled by hand in the USA. Please allow our small team about a week to print, frame, and ship out your artwork.
- Shipping prices vary by territory and calculated at checkout.
- All taxes and duties are billed to the recipient.
- We currently can only ship up to 36" x 51" frames internationally through our website.
- Checkout is limited to one frame per order on international orders.
- If you would like a larger print shipped outside the US please contact us at [email protected].