Social Media Manager / Content Creator APPLY NOW
This position is responsible for developing and driving Idyll’s digital marketing and social media strategy. The central goal of this role will be to grow our brand's influence through creating highly effective content strategies, a producer’s mindset in planning and bringing content to life, and a sharp eye for performance and analytics that can help increase revenue and retention. We are a fast paced startup - where everyone wears multiple hats!
- Drive Strategy, creation, planning and day-to-day management of all social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok.
- Create high performing in-house content for social media channels and paid marketing efforts including in platform and social ads.
- Plan and execute new artists / artwork release campaigns including working directly with artists/team on content creation and scheduling.
- Manage and engage with the community on a daily basis.
- Research, identify, and execute influencer and key partnership campaigns in the home space.
- Coordinate and plan product and lifestyle studio shoots.
- Utilize and optimize existing assets across all marketing channels.
- Identify and implement the latest trends in social and performance marketing.
- Report regularly on digital marketing and social media performance, key insights, competitor and channel trends, and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work with freelancers and agency teams to execute more complex marketing content.
- Assist email marketing with content creation, copywriting, and flow management.
- Hone, develop, and tailor Idyll’s voice and visual style to each social media platform.
- 3+ years experience working in digital marketing, social media management, or content creation.
- Seasoned content creator and copywriter - Show us your work!
- Highly skilled with editing tools like Adobe Suite and are comfortable learning new tools.
- Comfortable using data to measure success against business goals.
- Adaptable, nimble, and capable of working through uncertainty.
- Passionate for storytelling through content creation and copy.
- You live and breathe social media and digital marketing, have a passion for following social trends, and a penchant for spotting opportunities to join the conversation.
- Working in the home goods or interior space is a plus!