Art Advisor / Artist Manager APPLY NOW
This position is responsible for the curation and management of Idyll’s artwork and roster of artists. You will be responsible for growing the Idyll roster and curating the collection with the founder. This position will also work to strengthen relations with current trade partners as well as actively seek new sales opportunities. You will report directly to the founder and be the sole art department member. We are a fast paced startup - everyone wears multiple hats!
- Research, identify and sign new artists for gallery representation.
- Manage day-to-day artist communications, contracts and agreements.
- Work with artists/team to curate new collections and art releases.
- Assist in development and execution of marketing campaigns for existing roster.
- Provide art advisory and installation management for key trade partners.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients to understand their interests and tastes.
- Manage timelines and budgets for special projects and installations.
- Increase sales volume by actively seeking new and existing trade partners and opportunities.
- 4+ years experience working in interiors or art.
- Proven track record in art advisor/curation or interior design.
- Have a keen eye for art and new trends. Show us your taste and style!
- Highly motivated and a team player that’s able to work independently and effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable using data to measure success against business goals.
- Adaptable, nimble, and capable of working through uncertainty.
- You live and breathe art and have a passion for following interior trends.